Leverage a powerful combination of SPDR ETFs and active management from specialized investment teams.
SPDR DoubleLine Emerging Markets Fixed Income ETFImportant Risk Information
Gross Expense Ratio: 0.75%*
Net Expense Ratio: 0.65%^
- Actively managed emerging markets fixed income ETF that seeks to provide high total return from current income and capital appreciation, in part by seeking to exploit mispriced areas of the bond market while capturing shifts between local and hard currencies, as well as corporate and sovereign sectors.
- Utilizes research driven investment process that focuses on countries, sectors and companies with improving fundamentals and ratings
- Managed by DoubleLine’s Emerging Market Fixed Income team who has worked together since 1999 and follows a 5 step investment process that combines bottom-up research with sovereign macro overlays
Research, commentary and information available for this fund:
- SPDR Doubleline ETFs
- SPDR DoubleLine Emerging Markets Fixed Income ETF
- Why Choose DoubleLine Capital for Fixed Income Exposure?
- EMTL Factsheet
- SPDR Family of ETFs
|to access these materials immediately|
*The gross expense ratio is the fund’s total annual operating expense ratio. It is gross of any fee waivers and/or expense reimbursements. It can be found in the fund’s most recent prospectus.
^SSGA Funds Management, Inc. (“SSGA FM” or “Adviser”) has contractually agreed to waive its advisory fee and/or reimburse certain expenses, until October 31, 2017, so that the net annual fund operating expenses of the Fund will be limited to 0.65% of the Fund’s average daily net assets before application of any extraordinary expenses or acquired fund fees and expenses. The contractual fee waiver and/or reimbursement does not provide for the recoupment by the Adviser of any fees the Adviser previously waived. The Adviser may continue the waiver and/or reimbursement from year to year, but there is no guarantee that the Adviser will do so and after October 31, 2017, the waiver and/or reimbursement may be cancelled or modified at any time. This waiver and/or reimbursement may not be terminated during the relevant period except with the approval of the SSGA Active Trust’s Board of Trustees.