Leverage a powerful combination of SPDR ETFs and active management from specialized investment teams.
SPDR DoubleLine Short Duration Total Return Tactical ETFImportant Risk Information
Gross Expense Ratio: 0.50%*
Net Expense Ratio: 0.45%^
- Actively managed short-duration core fixed income ETF that seeks to deliver lower risk and higher performance than its benchmark, the Barclays US Aggregate 1-3 Year Index¹, in part by seeking to exploit mispriced areas of the bond market while also including asset classes not included in the index, such as high yield and emerging markets debt
- Potentially less interest-rate-sensitive than longer-duration debt securities, which may appeal to investors concerned about rising rates
- Managed by Jeffrey Gundlach, CEO and Chief Investment Officer of DoubleLine®, along with Phillip Barach and Jeffrey Sherman, who draw on decades of investing in fixed income securities to create a framework for evaluating and incorporating subsectors of the bond market into a core fixed income ETF
- Combines traditional and non-traditional fixed income asset classes with the goal of maximizing current income through active sector allocation and security selection
Research, commentary and information available for this fund:
- SPDR Doubleline ETFs
- SPDR DoubleLine Short Duration Total Return Tactical ETF
- Why Choose DoubleLine Capital for Fixed Income Exposure?
- STOT Factsheet
- SPDR Family of ETFs
|to access these materials immediately|
*The gross expense ratio is the fund’s total annual operating expense ratio. It is gross of any fee waivers and/or expense reimbursements. It can be found in the fund’s most recent prospectus.
^SSGA Funds Management, Inc. (“SSGA FM” or “Adviser”) has contractually agreed to waive its advisory fee and/or reimburse certain expenses, until October 31, 2017, so that the net annual fund operating expenses of the Fund will be limited to 0.45% of the Fund’s average daily net assets before application of any extraordinary expenses or acquired fund fees and expenses. The contractual fee waiver and/or reimbursement does not provide for the recoupment by the Adviser of any fees the Adviser previously waived. The Adviser may continue the waiver and/or reimbursement from year to year, but there is no guarantee that the Adviser will do so and after October 31, 2017, the waiver and/or reimbursement may be cancelled or modified at any time. This waiver and/or reimbursement may not be terminated during the relevant period except with the approval of the SSGA Active Trust’s Board of Trustees.
¹The Barclays U.S. Aggregate 1-3 Year Index provides a measure of the performance of the U.S. dollar denominated investment grade bond market that have a remaining maturity of greater than or equal to 1 year and less than 3 years. The index includes investment grade (must be Baa3/BBB- or higher using the middle rating of Moody’s Investor Service, Inc., Standard & Poor’s, and Fitch Inc.) government bonds, investment grade corporate bonds, mortgage pass through securities, commercial mortgage backed securities and asset backed securities that are publicly for sale in the United States.