Leverage a powerful combination of SPDR ETFs and active management from specialized investment teams.
SPDR DoubleLine Total Return Tactical ETFImportant Risk Information
Gross Expense Ratio: 0.65%*
Net Expense Ratio: 0.55%^
- Actively managed core fixed income offering benchmarked to the Barclays US Aggregate Bond Index
- Managed by Jeffrey Gundlach, CEO and Chief Investment Officer of DoubleLine®, along with Philip Barach and Jeffrey J. Sherman, who draw on decades of investing in fixed income securities to create a framework for evaluating and incorporating subsectors of the bond market into a core fixed income ETF
- Combines traditional and non-traditional fixed income asset classes with the goal of maximizing total return over a full market cycle through active sector allocation and security selection
- Seeks to outperform the benchmark, in part by exploiting mispriced areas of the bond market while also including asset classes not included in the index such as high yield bonds and emerging markets debt
- Managed according to DoubleLine’s mandate that “managers not cross the double line into the oncoming lane of risk,” TOTL seeks to avoid risk–taking that historically has led to steep principal losses
Research, commentary and information available for this fund:
- The Three C's of Portfolio Construction
- SPDR DoubleLine Total Return Tactical ETF
- SPDR Fixed Income ETF Dashboard
- Why Choose DoubleLine Capital for Fixed Income Exposure?
- Welcome to the New Abnormal: How to Position for Rates, Reflation & Regimes
- How To Navigate an Uncertain Bond Market
- SPDR Doubleline ETFs
- Investment Ideas for Heightened Market Uncertainty
- Portfolio Ideas for Bond Market Uncertainty
- TOTL Factsheet
- SPDR Family of ETFs
|to access these materials immediately|
*The gross expense ratio is the fund's total annual operating expense ratio. It is gross of any fee waivers and/or expense reimbursements. It can be found in the fund's most recent prospectus.
^SSgA Funds Management, Inc. (“SSgA FM” or “Adviser”) has contractually agreed to waive its advisory fee and/or reimburse certain expenses, until October 31, 2016, so that the net annual fund operating expenses of the Fund will be limited to 0.55% of the Fund’s average daily net assets before application of any extraordinary expenses or acquired fund fees and expenses. The contractual fee waiver and/or reimbursement does not provide for the recoupment by the Adviser of any fees the Adviser previously waived. The Adviser may continue the waiver and/or reimbursement from year to year, but there is no guarantee that the Adviser will do so and after October 31, 2016, the waiver and/or reimbursement may be cancelled or modified at any time. This waiver and/or reimbursement may not be terminated during the relevant period except with the approval of the Fund’s Board of Trustees.